Genre and Age Group: Young Adult
Author: Courtney Cole
Release date: July 2012
Event dates: Sept. 10-29, 2012
Do you want a copy of Dante's Girl? Purchase it from these sites: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Until this year.
And this year, after a freak volcanic eruption strands me far from home, I have learned these things:
1. I can make do with one outfit for three days before I buy new clothes.
2. If I hear the phrase, “You’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto,” even one more time, I might become a homicidal maniac.
3. I am horribly and embarrassingly allergic to jellyfish.
4. I am in love with Dante Giliberti, who just happens to be the beautiful, sophisticated son of the Prime Minister of a Mediterranean paradise.
5. See number four above. Because it brings with it a whole slew of problems and I’ve learned something from every one of them.
Let’s start with the fact that Dante’s world is five light-years away from mine. He goes to black-tie functions and knows the Prime Minister of England on a first name basis. I was born and raised on a farm in Kansas and wear cut-off jeans paired with cowboy boots. See the difference?
But hearts don’t care about differences. Hearts want what they want. And mine just wants to be Dante’s girl.
My heart just might be crazy.
Now it's the best part - giveaway time! Better yet, this one is international! The winner can choose a gifted ecopy (Kindle or Nook) of two other Courtney Cole books - Princess or Soul Kissed. If said winner lives in the US/Canada, however, they can also receive a signed 4x6 glossy of Dante's Girl.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A huge thanks to AToMR Tours for this promotional event!